Exchanges / Refunds5th Floor Productions always wants you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions regarding any of our products, please email us and we will get back to you asap, normally within hours of your inquiry.
5th Floor Productions
5236 Rice Ave.
Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Customer Service: 760-401-7662
Sales Tax Information
- We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover through PayPal.
- We Do not accept cash or checks.
- We only accept PayPal Payments with a Confirmed Address and items must be shipped to that address.
- Payments Received with an Alternate Shipping Address Will Be Cancelled.
- California Residents must add 8.75% Sales Tax.
Backorders and Inventory Information
- We ship to the Continental United States Only.
- Please allow approx. 3 to 4 business days processing time at the warehouse for Standard shipping orders.
- Please allow approx. 1 to 2 business days processing time at the warehouse for UPS 3 Day shipping orders.
- Our shoes are shipped directly from the warehouse via UPS Ground or UPS 3 Day Shipping and our clothing items are may be shipped UPS or USPS at our discretion.
- Tracking is included on all packages.
- Standard Shipping and Handling is $12.00 for the first item.
- $3.00 is added for each additional item.
- UPS 3 Day Shipping and Handling $38.00 for the first item.
- $10.00 is added for each additional item.
- Our shoes are NOT Shipped to P.O. Boxes. We do not ship to APO/FPO Addresses, Rural Route Addresses, US Territories Or Outside The Continental United States. We do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- We always ship discreetly.
Customer Service and Return Policies
- We try to keep the inventory status in our online store as up-to-date as possible.
- Any out of stock items will be automatically cancelled and may be re-ordered at a later date.
- You must contact us through email within 5 days if there are any problems with your order.
- This includes sizing issues, incorrect item shipped,
or manufacturer defect.
- CLOTHING/COSTUMES /CLUBWEAR.
- All clothing and costumes are carefully inspected for defects.
- Due to the intimate nature of our clothing, costumes and clubwear we do NOT accept returns or exchanges unless manufacturer defect or incorrect item shipped.
- EXCHANGING or RETURNING SHOES OR BOOTS.
We exchange Once For SIZE ONLY - Same Color and Style - Customer Is Responsible For RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES. Shoes are not to be sent to our location, but to the manufacturer after approval by them.
- To be eligible for an exchange or refund shoes or boots must be tried on carpet and not walked on hard floors or outside. The footwear must not show any signs of wear including the bottoms and soles of the shoes or boots.
- If an item is out of stock upon exchange a refund will be given minus Shipping and a 20% restocking fee.
- If an item is being returned for a Refund the customer will be refunded the purchase price of the footwear minus a 20% restocking fee. Shipping is non-refundable
- Please email us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Exchanges and Returns without an RMA number will be refused.
- Please be sure you have reviewed our return policies before requesting an exchange or return. Failure to comply with these policies will result in merchandise returned to the customer at their expense. If the customer refuses the return, the customer agrees and acknowledges their refund will be voided.
- All eligible exchanges must be POSTMARKED within 10 calendar days of your receipt of the merchandise. Your RMA number must be clearly written on the front of the shipping carton ( not the shoebox ).
- All exchanges and returns must be in their original shoe or boot box and placed in an appropriate shipping box. Shoes returned without their original shoe or boot box will be refused, this includes shoe box or boot box used as the shipping carton and taped and written on. Any inappropriate packaging will be refused.
- All exchanges and returns must include original packaging. Shoe and boot boxes must be sent back in the same condition as they were sent to the customer. Please make sure the shoe box is not written on or taped.
- NO refund or credit is allowed for any shipping and/or handling charge.
- All Exchanges are shipped standard shipping.
- We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while being returned. It is the responsibility of the customer to package, insure and track the safe return of any exchange or return merchandise.
- Please allow 30 days for Refunds to be processed. Shipping Is Non-Refundable and there is a 20% restocking fee.
- NO refund is allowed for any shipping and/or handling charges, including the initial order, any returns and/or re-shipping of merchandise. Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling fees and associated charges.
- We reserve the right to reject any return upon inspection of the merchandise.
- Any footwear that shows visible wear, stains or odors will be rejected. Customer will be responsible for all charges including return shipping and handling.
- Health regulations stipulate that wearable merchandise that is soiled, worn or damaged is considered to be in "other than new condition" and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise returned that does not meet the above guidelines will be returned to the customer at their expense. If the customer refuses the return, the customer agrees and acknowledges their refund will be voided.
- Please study each item's corresponding size chart carefully before placing your order.
- Any refused or undeliverable shipments will result in a 20% restocking fee and shipping is non-refundable.
- We reserve the right not to do business with any customer we are uncomfortable with.
- DISCLAIMER: 5th Floor Productions is not responsible for any personal injury, claim or damage from the misuse of any products listed on the 5th Floor Productions website. Either through the purchase or use of products listed on the 5th Floor Productions website you are acknowledging that we are not responsible for any loss such as property damage, personal injury and all other losses of claims or damages that may arise.
Copyright © 2000 - 2012 5th Floor Productions